Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome to the 2011-2012 School Year!

Welcome 6th Grade Sharpsburg Bulldogs!  I can't believe our summer has come to an end and we have the chance to begin another incredible school year!  It has been a wonderful summer.   I have traveled across the country with my family, taken many trips to the Cincinnati Zoo and Newport Aquarium, and eaten far too many ice cream cones and popsicles.  I have posted a video of my family vacation to California.  While we went to attend a friend's wedding, we made a stop at one of the most fun places on earth!  Check it out and tell me what you think.  I will see you for Meet the Teacher Night on August 23rd. Can't wait!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow made with Smilebox

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 August, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to communicate with our families! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Go Bulldogs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home