Monday, November 21, 2011

Families...So Much to Be Thankful For!

Thanksgiving brings the opportunity to reflect on the things in our lives we are so very thankful for.  As I reflect on what I am most thankful for, I think about my family and how I get to go to school each day with such wonderful teachers, administrators, and students and their families.  I was so glad that I had the chance to see so many of you at Donuts with Dad and Premier Night.  The photos that I was able to capture make me realize just what a wonderful community Norwood is and what AMAZING families we have at Sharpsburg Elementary!  Thanks for letting me interrupt your wonderful conversations and giving me the chance to capture your delightful, smiling faces.  These pictures say it all!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home