Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet My 6th Graders...and away we go!

Today was an awesome first day!  My students were eager to start out the school year and seemed to "hit the ground running."  While the first day is always an introduction day-interest inventories were completed, Reader's and Writer's Notebooks were organized, I-Charts sharing personal descriptors were started, and students were active particpants, it doesn't get much better. 

Here are the students working on I-Charts, interest inventories, and enjoying some much needed run-around-time at recess...
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free digital slideshow by Smilebox

I am already excited for what tomorrow will bring.  Tomorrow we begin our work on personal narratives sharing "How We Spent Our Summer Vacation."  I can't wait. 




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home