Thursday, January 23, 2014

Looking for a BAZILLION FREEBIES???

https://www.facebook.com/erinbeerstpt


Ok-maybe not a BAZILLION, but more than seventy!!!

It will be an exciting weekend of FREEBIES.  Starting Saturday morning through 7PM on January 27th I am taking part in a Facebook Free-For-All with 74 of my teacher blogger friends!

By clicking on the image above, you will head to my Facebook page.  By liking my page, you will be taken to my TpT store where you can download the perfect FREEBIE for your middle grade-middle school classroom.  From there you will head to a SMORGASBORD of other teacher bloggers to repeat the process as many times as you would like. 

Grab an extra printer cartridge and prepare to download your brains out!

See you Saturday!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home