Sunday, December 8, 2013

Frenzies and FREEBIES...OH MY!!

We are never too old to try something new...

This weekend was my very first Facebook Frenzy, which is a fun event with a bit if a learning curve. Basically you are teaming up with other teachers on Facebook, linking your FREEBIES together, then gaining some new friends as others LIKE your page and get some FREE teaching tools. I had no idea what I was in for when I signed up, but I am glad I did. Along the way I learned a TON!

Here is my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/erinbeerstpt if you want to head their and LIKE your way to some FREEBIES. My tab will be up through tomorrow night. If you have no interest in that, I don't blame you!

So here is another tool I created last week for student work with personification for the holidays...I plan to make it part of a 6th grade CCSS Figurative Language Unit, but it is not quite finished yet.  Click the image to download.  It is perfect for a refresher, mini-lesson, or literacy center activity.  If you do choose to download, I would love to hear how you used it with your students.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WRApjFnFcTOFZkZmtLTVNZT0k/edit?usp=sharing 

I'm also linking up early for Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies, make sure to head over there to find some more fantastic freebies!
http://www.classroomfreebies.com/2013/12/MM-12-2.html

Enjoy these last weeks before a well-deserved break! 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home