Sunday, December 1, 2013

Post-Black Friday FREEBIE and a Cyber Monday Sale on my TpT site...

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-Beers-From-Mrs-Beers-Language-Arts-Class

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!  I know that I ate too much and shopped too much, for sure.  While I was not one of the crazies that took off after Thanksgiving dinner and hit the local stores, I did spend a good portion of the afternoon today hoofing around Old Navy, Toys R Us, and Target looking for some leftover deals...I still have much to do!!!

If  you have been busy shopping like me, I bet you wouldn't mind a FREEBIE...
Click on the image to download The School Store: Reader's Theater for the Middle Grades with reader response questions. It is a fun CCSS tool to enhance fluency and comprehension in your middle grades classroom...for FREE!!!!
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WRApjFnFcTbndrcE02RFZjOFE/edit?usp=sharing


If you like this product, I will be throwing a sale in my TpT store on Monday, December 2 and Tuesday, December 3.  Come stock up on my other reader's theaters, novel units, and all things English Language Arts.  

Also, stay tuned for an exciting Facebook event coming up next Friday, December 6th...it is going to be BIG!!!

I would love your feedback!  If you have a moment, let me know what you think!  If you love it, be sure to follow me in my TPT store, so you can hear write away about any new products as soon as they come out.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home