Sunday, July 22, 2012

More School Supply Deals This Week...Take a Peek!



Another week closer to school and another week of deals.  The deals listed are from July 22-July 28.  Check out what Staples, Target, and Walgreens are offering below:

Staples:
Office supply stuff that we teachers need lots of for the classroom...

This is a great deal if you are spending over $30.  I am going to take in some laminating for my Boggle board, so this coupon with all of the other things I purchase is great.
Staples Stickies® ½" tape flags, bright colorsTagging places in texts for myself and students.
25¢ each
125/pack
Reg. price $3.29
Valid July 22 - July 28
In store only. While supplies last.
All 25¢, 50¢ and $1 items are limit 4 each per customer unless otherwise noted.


Sharpie® Accent® tank highlighters - yellowMy students love highlighters for many uses.
50¢
5/pack
Reg. price $4
Item: 356458
Valid July 22 - July 28
All 25¢, 50¢ and $1 items are limit 4 each per customer unless otherwise noted.



 I use these to label student hooks in the locker area.

$1
2/pack
Reg. price $2.99
Valid July 22 - July 28
In store only. While supplies last. All 25¢, 50¢ and $1 items are limit 4 each per customer unless otherwise noted.

Staples® ruled 3" x 5" white index cardsWord games, research, games, etc.
1¢ each, with $5 minimum purchase
Reg. price $1
Valid July 22 - July 28
Limit 2 per customer. While supplies last. Minimum spend does not include tax or cost of any extreme deal item.

Staples® pink cap erasers

1¢ each, with $5 minimum purchase

Reg. price $1
Valid July 22 - July 28
Limit 2 per customer. While supplies last. Minimum spend does not include tax or cost of any extreme deal item.

Target:
Still not a ton of great deals, but some goodies that will save some money...

My students go through these like crazy! Perfect price!

20¢ each
No limit!


20¢ each2-ct. erasers





Lots of additional 99¢ items like colored pencils, notebooks, glue sticks, etc, but I know they will become better deals in the coming weeks.

Walgreens:


No limit!


Limit 3!

If you live close to an IKEA, I found magazine boxes 5 for $1.99.  I am carefully considering buying those as they will save me a ton of time.  My original plan was to use pizza boxes, but if I can have ready-made boxes that students can decorate, I may head in that direction.

Let me know any great deals you may find as you go deal hunting!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home