Thursday, November 7, 2013

Holiday Essay Writing: The Fun Way FREEBIE

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Holiday-Essay-Writing-The-Fun-Way-FREEBIE-963850


I am getting really excited for the holidays!  The malls are getting ready for Santa, Christmas music has started playing, Christmas lists are getting fuller...I LOVE this time of year! In addition, I know how expensive this time of year can be, so I wanted to give away this holiday essay writing how-to FREEBIE.  If you head over to my TpT store, you can download this for free.

It is a tried and true tool/organizer I have used with my students to help them grasp the organization of a 5-paragraph essay, I have just spiced it up for the holidays with holiday writing topics. 

If you grab it, I would love to hear what you think and how it worked for you and your students.  Feel free to follow and leave a comment/feedback.  Keep me posted and happy writing!





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, 11 November, 2013 , Blogger albina N muro said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home