Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Follower FREEBIE...Memory Book

This weekend I hit 100 FOLLOWERS in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  As a special thank you for being my buddy through my blogging journey, my product development, and the fun I have had building my store to help me achieve this fun milestone, I am posting a brand new product that I have just completed...Moments and Memories of Middle School: My Reflection Journal for those last days of the school year. 

Directions for use:
  1. Simply copy the document for each student.
  2. Share expectations for completion-complete sentences using CUPS?  Use how you see fit.
  3. Send home on the last day for a way to always remember the school year.
If you are looking for a fun, ink-saving, time-filler for those last days that students will love to complete, click the image to DOWNLOAD this FREEBIE now! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WRApjFnFcTdmMzeW9YOU9EWGc/edit?usp=sharing

http://www.classroomfreebies.com/


3 Comments:

At Monday, 24 February, 2014 , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww that is really sweet. I bet the kids LOVE this memento...and it still reviews writing/LA skills. I am your newest follower. :D
Kristin
Come Visit Readbox!

 
At Monday, 24 February, 2014 , Blogger Mrs. Spangler in the Middle said...

Thanks for a great freebie - I like to plan ahead! :)

 
At Monday, 24 February, 2014 , Blogger A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Congrats on your 100 followers! I love to do journals with students, such a great way to track their progress and an awesome keepsake.

Alison

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home