Monday, March 10, 2014

Grammar Sing-Alongs Part II: FREEBIE

A funny meme to start your Monday...


As teachers we will do the silliest of things to make something CLICK with our students.  I do the same with my own children.  I find that adding anything to song adds a bit of whimsy and helps commit things to memory.  After about years 8 of teaching, I no longer concerned myself with how CRAZY I may look to my students or peers, the funnier or sillier, the more memorable...

After my fifteenth year, I am pretty much willing to go to any length of SILLY for learning.  So, I sing and I find music to share with my students that I know they will love, and more importantly, encourage some bit of learning that will stick.  I have written some very simple, but catchy songs to sing with your students in order to ensure that the homophones THEIR, THERE, and THEY'RE are no longer confused, mixed-up, or utilized incorrectly.

I would love for you to download this FREEBIE and let me know what you think.  My hope is that these words are no longer synonymous to your students as well as mine!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Their-There-Theyre-Fix-It-Grammar-Sing-Along-1152230

http://www.classroomfreebies.com/2014/03/MM-3-10.html

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home